Start a Zirconia Business
Dental CAD/CAM zirconia restoration is a profitable way to start a business in a growing industry that takes only a small investment.
Dental CAD/CAM zirconia blocks are so easy to use that you'll be able to start using one in no time, and they are so affordable, they usually pay for themselves in a short amount of time! Whether you choose to open a store front business or work from dental lab, you'll find dental zirconia restoration a profitable new way to start a Dental CAD/CAM zirconia restoration business.
- What do I need to start a business?
- With pricing starting below US$1,000, you can get up and running with a business in no time. All you need is the dental zirconia blocks, your own facilities, if you have CAD/CAM equipments or tools like milling machine or even starting with a dental lab.
- Makita ba kini?
- Whenever you can add value to dental zirconia blocks or other CAD/CAM products from Bloomden Bioceramics, your profits can skyrocket. We have customers that have paid for the dental zirconia blocks or other CAD/CAM products! With zirconia blocks ranging from $1,000 to around $50,000, and with the same amazing dental crowns or bridges quality from each and every block, you'll find out why people all over the world are discovering the profit potential of dental zirconia blocks or other CAD/CAM products.
- What materials can I use with the zirconia blocks?
- The great thing about starting a dental CAD/CAM zirconia block business is that Bloomden Bioceramics dental zirconia blocks are so versatile. With one milling machine, you can mill dental crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, coping or implant and much more. You're only limited by your imagination!
- How do I find out more?
- Fill out the form to receive our brief introduction with Bloomden zirconia blocks by various kinds of system, dimension.